Hot Toys Captain America - Captain America (Rescue Uniform)
Hot Toys is proud to present the Captain America (Rescue Uniform Version) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine of from the Captain America: The First Avenger movie as the 2012 Toy Fairs Exclusive item. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America/ Steve Rogers in the movie.
The 1/6th scale Captain America (Rescue Uniform Version) Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features :
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America/ Steve Rogers in Rescue Uniform Version in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) left palm for holding shield
- One (1) right palm for holding pistol or knife
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) leather-like brown jacket with suspenders with pouches
- One (1) blue jump suit with white star on chest
- One (1) pair of khaki and green pants with pistol holster
- One (1) pair of khaki leggings
- One (1) pair of brown shoes
- One (1) shield
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) knife
- One (1) helmet
- One (1) pair of googles
- Figure stand with Captain America nameplate and the movie logo
Questo articolo e esaurito.
Ti suggeriamo di cliccare sul pulsante Avvertimi quando l'articolo sara disponibile, per ricevere un'email quando il magazzino sara rifornito.
Per maggiori informazioni, consulta la nostra pagina Spedizione
Captain America : The First Avenger
In the present day, scientists in the Arctic uncover a circular object with a red, white and blue motif.
In March 1942, Nazi officer Johann Schmidt and his men enter the town of Tønsberg in German occupied Norway, to steal a mysterious device called the Tesseract[b] which possesses untold powers. Meanwhile, in New York City, Steve Rogers is rejected for World War II military duty because of various health and physical problems. While attending an exhibition of future technologies with his friend Sgt. James "Bucky" Barnes, Rogers again attempts to enlist. Overhearing Rogers' conversation with Barnes about wanting to help in the war, Dr. Abraham Erskine allows Rogers to enlist...
Ancora nessun commento disponibile su questo oggetto, sii il primo !