Scarface (The War Version)
The movie Scarface is a classic American crime film. Starring with Al Pacino as Tony Montana (a Cubans drug trafficker) and the movie was first released in 1983. Scarface made Tony Montana a cult icon and is one of the most famous movie characters of all time.
Paying tribute to this American classic, ENTERBAY is proud to present our latest Real Masterpiece series – Scarface Tony Montana. There are two different versions in this Scarface series specially crafted based on the image of Al Pacino as Tony Montana, highlighting the newly sculpted heads with 2 difference facial expressions, highly detailed costume and movie-accurate accessories. The first edition is called \\\"The War Version\\\".
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Al Pacino as Tony Montana
- One Individually hand-painted head sculpt with aggressive expression
- Realistic facial expression with details wrinkles and expression with newly developed "multi layer" paint application
- Stands approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly developed RM-5 body with 40 points of articulation; PVC soft plastic skin to cover the chest area, so that the articulations around the chest area will not be visible
- Eight pieces of interchangeable hands
- Movie-accurate costume includes: One black suit with blazer jacket, trousers, waistcoat and white shirt, one faux-leather black belt with buckle and a pair of black faux-leather shoes
- Jewelry includes: A watch, a pair of glasses, a gold necklace and a silver bracelet
- Movie related accessories includes: A brown suitcase, one cigar, one pack of cocaine (props only), two bags of heroin (props only), one M16 carbine with M203 grenade launcher